How It Works
- Simply transfer cash or securities to the National Gift Annuity Foundation. Our minimum gift requirement is $20,000.
- NGAF pays a fixed income for life to either 1) you, 2) you and a your spouse, or 3) any two beneficiaries you name.
- Beneficiaries must be at least 55 years old.
- The final residuum balance passes to NGAF and then is granted to your recommended charity(ies).
- Are you younger than 65 years old? Consider a deferred gift annuity for a higher payout.
- Receive dependable, fixed income for life, regardless of fluctuations in the market.
- In many cases, receive payments at a rate higher than the interest you are currently receiving on investments.
- Receive an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of your gift.
- A portion of your annuity payment will be tax-free.